Denied MegaBlademaster12's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MegaBlademaster12, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaBlademaster12

MegaBlademaster12 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MegaAssmaster 12 (Moosi&MIlkysBae
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61357008
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been banned from I think Mass RDM. Or it was RDM and leave. But I wish to appeal from my 30 day ban because I then realized that when I was RDMing, this server was unique and special that it had completely SWITCHING minecraft maps and even what most servers don't have, one in the chamber, team deathmatch, and the hidden. All other maps lag me. I liked the maps too. This server was really fun to play on, especially the nether map and all the FUN Rounds. I was in a moody condition at the time I was Mass RDMing/ RDM&Leave. I hope to play on the server again, and have fun this time, and hopefully, will be following the rules this time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't think there is any. If this is required, oh well, gotta wait a LOONG time to play on a really good server.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You've been banned by @Arcanius for your 3rd offense of RDM + Leave.

He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

Hello, the reason you probably find your ban to be a "LOONG time" is because I banned you for your 3rd offense of RDM and leave, which is 4 weeks.

In the following screenshot, You had 2 reports filed against you, both in which you did not respond to.
    [​IMG]
    Shortly after, The trial mod @Tinbuster00 informed me you have left, and when I forced the report on you to respond, it stated you had disconnected.

You were well aware that there was reports filed against you, as you stayed for a solid 3 minutes as a spectator, and than left. Seeing a this was your Third offense of RDM and leave, I will be denying this appeal as I believe I find that you clearly don't understand the concept of Rdm and leave due to your past 2 bans.

Appeal DENIED

Feel free to play our 6 other servers, while you wait out your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.