Denied Meditation's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sam., Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam.

sam. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Meditation(Noah)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49601392
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I RDM'd someone under suspicion because it looked like he opened the T door. I was reported by him and I tried to reply. At the time my dad turned off the internet and I had to go. If I am unbanned I will serve my slay. I apologize to my fullest extent. Please tell me when I can, it has to be tomorrow, because the time I am writing this is when I have to go to bed. @Mr. Rogers
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for RDM and Leave - 3rd. He will respond when he can

3. 00:40.14 - DMG: Meditation(Noah) [innocent] damaged ✪ HAWTjanitor1 [innocent] for 197 dmg
    00:40.14 - KILL: Meditation(Noah) [innocent] killed ✪ HAWTjanitor1 [innocent]

This was on Community Bowling. I was sitting in front of the podium the T tester button sits on looking at the tester. i believe @The Law was in the tester at the time.

hope this supplies some more information

EDIT: I believe in the ttt_print_damagelog that it said Round State 2. It could of been round 3, not entirely sure

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I believe you've already seen my decision on this Appeal, but due to a loss of Data, I'll be going through this again just to have it on record.

Just as you mentioned, you RDM'd @HAWTjanitor1 because you thought he opened the door to a Traitor room. I would expect you to know by now that even if he had opened the T door, you would have gotten a slay as you can never actually tell who pressed the button and from where. So, by killing him, you were basically making a statement saying "I'm going to RDM, but if he turns out to be a Traitor I don't care."

This is what I don't appreciate. This, along with the fact that this is your 3rd offense of RDM and Leave, not your first. I suggest being very careful while playing on our servers from now on as your next offense of RDM and Leave will likely be an 8 week Global ban. I have not requested that this ban be Globalized, and I suggest that you take advantage of this and be a positive presence on our servers.

Appeal Denied and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.