Approved medimidi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by medimidi, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medimidi

medimidi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    medimidi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:36232628
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was moving an explosive barrel from one side of the room to the other to get rid of it using the magneto stick when someone shot it, which killed me and 3 others. I was banned for mass RDM but I did not intend for this to happen and I will not touch explosive barrels in the future.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Rauno banned you for Mass RDM x3 , please wait while he finishes staffing and responds with his evidence

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I have seen this and will respond after I'm done staffing for today. Please be patient.

4. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I'm sorry for the slow response. Let's get right into it, shall we.

First I got this report against you in innocentmotel.
    [​IMG]
    You claimed that ipigeon killed Alexander karlsson but after looking at Alexander's death scene, we can see that Alexander was killed by Lysergic and ipigeon wasn't even there to wintess it making this a kill on suspicion. Death scene

Then in the next map I was looking through some unreported damage and found this
    [​IMG]
    I reported you for it as shown here
    [​IMG]
    You said you wanted to pick up a smoke grenade but instead of dropping the frag using Q you threw it damaging 2 people so I banned you.

Seeing as none of your RDMs were intentional and the frag grenade was just unfortunate I will be willing to unban you but I will add 2 slays to your steamid. Please be more careful with frag grenades in the future.
    If you have any questions feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums.

Appeal: Accepted (Not voided)
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.