Denied Medieval Nuke's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Medieval Nuke, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Medieval Nuke
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing TTT on the map ttt_teenrooms and I go to the top of the TV cabinet (I am Innocent), and I see, this player by the name of ThunderKiwi (Who is innocent) who is alone on the cabinet. I see him and I go by the ledge of the TV cabinet, and then I start shooting in the air. I have done no damage to the player. ThunderKiwi then uses the crowbar to shove me off to my death. I make a report saying I was pushed off for just shooting into the air, and if I remember Kawaii said he would look into this just like any other report. But nothing happened and ThunderKiwi lived on with no charges. I don't know why this made me pissed of more than usual, but I decided to take action into m own hand by killing him myself, which of course would be RDM. After I killed him I took it to myself and called it a day, forgetting about the RDM and Leave rule. I have no evidence for this unfortunately.
    If I cannot be unbanned because of insufficient evidence or something else happened, I shall wait, and still love your server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence D:​

2. Just another piece of information
    I asked twice to look into the case of ThunderKiwi RDM me but there was no acknowledgement of my message

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Guilty banned you for RDM & Leave. He will respond soon.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi @Medieval Nuke ! Hope you're having an awesome morning!

Unfortunately, your reasoning is still not an excuse to why you should be unbanned. You should know that leaving while you were slain would result in you getting banned, which is what happened. I'm normally not the type of guy who denies first offenses, but considering your reasoning gives me no reason to unban you, I will be denying your appeal. If you have a problem with my verdict, then feel free to PM me so we may discuss this further. I will also be tagging my admin @Thorn so he may see the appeal.

Until then, have a good day.
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.