Approved mealle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mealle, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mealle

mealle New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Holo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:198198082
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, I was unfairly banned for hacking. I'd like to appeal the ban because I didn't cheat.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=-KWog-zKTyg&feature=emb_logo
    In the first one Nuno has presented me shooting from a long distance with an AK while constatly hitting the target.
    It's pretty easy to explain, AK is easy to control if you know what you're doing due to small spread.
    I was just aiming downwards to prevent the recoil from going up. Then it's just luck if it hits the target or not.
    Nuno said it's No recoil hack.

The second recording presents me killing a guy by shooting him in the head from point blank range.
    It's also very easy to explain and it is shown very clearly that I had some time to react to what, who and where to shoot.
    He was standing still.
    Nuno said it's aim lock.

I believe I was banned for just playing normally. If I show some smirk of skill there's shouldn't be any ban.

If I don't get unbanned, I can wait. But it also shows that I sometimes play so good that people accuse me of hacking.
    Puts a little smile on my face.​

2. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Hi there,

I banned you for Hacking 1st

Please bear with me as I write my response

3. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Hello Halo,

Now from the evidence I have personally sent you, I did gain suspicion on your aim, I won't say that everyone is perfect at finding hacking content, however from what I personally saw I deemed it unlikely that you were able to control your aim as such. I am not saying that you are not a good player, however, during the incidence, it seemed as your aim contained no recoil and seemed to lock.

Now, after further discussion with the staff team, we have deemed that your aim does show control, now this is a visual mistake on my part, as I don't have as much experience with players with the exceptional aim as yourself.

Therefore, your appeal has been accepted on the bases that your aim shows control rather than no recoil

Sorry for the inconvenience hope to see you soon, and maybe you could teach me a couple of tricks

Accepted & Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.