Denied mcgodinater's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mcgodinater, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    mcgodinater
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50693785
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I RDMed, and was about to be slain. Ok, I'm fine with that. What isn't fine is that I'm banned because I said I have to go. You people cannot control when I get to leave. You don't have the right to do that. So, all I want is an unban because I actually said in chat I have to go (you can check logs too if you don't believe me). If I need to go, I need to go. What else am I supposed to do, leave my computer on all night? (very impractical, it might wake parents up due to the GPU fan humming)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    When I join, it says I'm banned for 28 days, even though I clearly stated I have to go before I left.
    The banlist section on this website says I'm banned for 28 days, RDM+leave, 3rd offense.​

2. Also, I'm not able to get back today before 2PM EST because of school, so any replies you need from me will need to wait.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Skyrossm for "RDM and leave 3rd offense". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient!

4. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello mcgodinater! Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.
    Unfortunately I do not have the screenshot of the report I opened on you but there was indeed one created:
    [​IMG]
    I was able to go into the old logs and grab this information:
    [​IMG]
    I was standing in the middle of the map and you came up and shot me. I opened a report on you and awaited your response. I did get one but it did not explain why you had killed me.
    I did read your message that you were leaving but then I private messaged you to wait while I messaged my admin @Shadow to ask him about you leaving.
    As I was in the middle of talking to him, you left.
    [​IMG]
    If you can explain why you killed me so early into the round I will be able to accept this appeal, but you seemed to kill me with intent which at that point you were not free to leave. Thank you for waiting for me to get home.

5. Skyrossm

Hello again, mcgodinater. You seem to have gone inactive, if you do not respond by 8 PM PST today I will have to deny your appeal. Thank you.

6. Skyrossm

Due to you not responding in time I will have to deny this appeal.
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.