Approved Mayor McCheese's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ready Player One, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    acno awoo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:8403669
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Uh.. I'm actually hoping for shortening of the globalized ban.

I can't promise it won't happen again, but I can improve after this.

It's just that ttt clue is so small, but with a well placed shotgun I can do a complete ass whooping with props. Tis the only map that I've done the mass propkill/Mass RDM 4+ with. I'm truly sorry to @TLCFanboy and uhh @HelixSpiral for the trouble with my other appeal and my ban history.

Look, I'm certain it'll be denied, but if I get my hopes up, I'll make another appeal in two weeks i think if that's the current amount for the new appeal. But essentially I feel like we can come to any terms. Is there a way I can get a second chance? I mean I did have a few chances but I was never unbanned, I served all of my global bans. Not once was I ever unbanned for an appeal. Never voided.

Not certain if I want to go to work for the next month just playing WoW, BF1/Fallout 4 til I'm unbanned. I'll even serve the slays you placed on me before I got banned, Hell I'll serve 20 slays for the amount of people I propkilled over the course of 3 maps total. (I killed 1-2 per round, if not being kos'ed start of the round indirectly causing the rdm fest).

Look, I'm not exactly on my last legs, I didn't need to come here and post an appeal, but I wanted to show you all that I wanted to become more mature and well yes that's it about this appeal for my global ban.

Sorry for all the spaces in the paragraphs, my formatting on this browser strictly regards me in another dimension in relation of regards of Shitty Windows 10. But none-the-less, I really hope something decent happens, I'm willing to wait the amount of days for the higherups to look into this thread and maybe something will happen. Eventually I'll re-post an appeal the next week/2/weeks, and I'll hope for the best honestly.

Again, I'm just looking to shorten my 4 week ban is all.

Thanks - Acno Awoo​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't exactly have any screenshots, other than Banned for Mass RDMx4-Global History w/ RDM on my ban list.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hey @Mayor McCheese , sorry for the late reply, I've been away all weekend.

I banned you for mass RDM, for a few maps you were RDMing players with props and I even gave you a second chance. You have a massive history of prop killing and the reason you gave me was that you were bored.

If I do reduce the ban, what's going to stop you from "being bored" in the future and doing it again?

4. I'll reign myself in if it'll stop myself from propkilling players unless it's my t round. Wait, What second chance?

I'll improve much more and I'll stop propkilling, Again if it's my t round and we're not at clue but rooftops, I'll I can't remember the word to put here. I'll stop legit.

5. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

I've spoken with a fellow staff member and we agree'd on that I'll reduce it to 2 weeks from your ban date which will be next Tuesday.

This should give you plenty of time to rethink you prop killing as a innocent player and the ridiculous post that you made
    almost immediately after your ban. Next ban you receive will not be light nor will your appeal be approved.

Thanks, TLC.

Appeal: Semi-approved.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.