Approved maybe a syrian refugee's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by maybe a syrian refugee, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    maybe a syrian refugee
    Explain the case:
    I admit that I did RDM a player, but only because I mistakenly believed that they were shooting non KOS'd players. However, I was banned for a day with the reason of Mass RDM (3x) when I have never been reported/banned for Mass RDM.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Thread moved to proper forum.

Also tagging @Yuuki, who banned you for RDM x3 as you know.
    Please be patient in awaiting his response :LOL:

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You shot a person and damaged two other in "crossfire". However, you did not have a valid reason to kill Raken, which also means you did not have a valid reason to damage Wasrady and Grass. Also neither Wasrady nor Grass were shooting as well. Hence, the mass RDM ban.

Before I hear you out, I do want to give you a warning and knock it off with my brother impersonation. It's considered spam by our rules. You as well as other people were doing it and were punished for such.

4. I apologize. I was not aware that I had shot anybody else in the process, and I hadn't meant to. However, I cannot completely agree that I had no reason to kill him. While, in hindsight, it was a mistake, I thought I had seen him shooting some other players. Clearly, I was wrong.

Whatever though, I'll take the ban.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'll show some leniency and unban you. However, do keep in mind that if you immediate rejoin west 1 and rdm'd again, I will not hestitate to ban you for Mass RDM(4+).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.