Denied maxstar99 | trade.tf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by maxstar99 | trade.tf, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TeaDrinkingCrumpetMuncher
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:97743288
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I left after the end of my slay round had happened. I waited until the next round had started and then left.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

You were banned by @hello my friend for RDM and leave (3rd Offence). He will respond as soon as he can so please be patient. :)

3. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Good evening friend.

Thanks for taking the time to submit a ban appeal, I tend to manage through these fairly quickly so lets jump straight into the whole reason behind your slay and ultimate ban.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alright so let me take you through all this. To start off you started the round buy buying and using a Jihad bomb. Now in most circumstances this is perfectly normal and fine, however, you happened to kill me and damage Haruka in the blast. When you were reported and questioned you replied with "Sorry slay me".

You understood that you didn't warn, and understood that you made a mistake. You were issued 2 slays which carried onto the next map considering this finished on round 6. Now given the fact that you did say Sorry and asked to be slain I was reluctant to ban you, however it is required when players leave with a slay.

Here is the screenshot that actually shows you leaving the server.

[​IMG]

So from this screenshot, you actually began serving one slay. However you left in the middle of it and with 1 slay still pending.

Now given the context behind the report and how you apologized and accepted the slay, I am willing to accept this appeal. However you must reserve the 2 slays that you were required to. If you accept this appeal just let me know on Steam when I send you a friend request.

Have a good day!

4. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You have managed to add me on steam however you never reply to my messages or make time to come and serve your slays, with this in mind I will be changing this appeal to Denied.

Feel free to continue to play on any of the other servers as this ban is just local.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.