Denied MaxKittens's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MaxKittens, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxKittens

MaxKittens Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MaxKittens
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62716013
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am ignorant
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Alright so we were playing lifetheroof and we had a round where all the t's were killed except for two afks. There was like 8 - 10 minutes left and being the impatient person that I am I decided to message someone telling them to kill the afk's. I thought nobody would really care about it since they were afk, but good noodle reported me and I got banned. I'm sorry, it was obviously a stupid ass decision.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Grimoire+ as they were the mod who banned you for ghosting (first offense)

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hello MaxKittens, Thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

During life the roof, Good noodle was alive and you was not, Which then over voice chat i heard the mention of ghosting, which then followed with me receiving a screenshot from good noodle
    [​IMG]

Which clearly shows you telling him the last Traitors were the two afk players stood next to each other, which was then acted upon by a player.

Here at SGM we consider ghosting a very serious offence because it promotes unfairness and biased gameplay, Which then leads to people getting an unfair advantage over others in turn ruining their gameplay further.

Unfortunately you are familiar with our rules and proceedings and I will not be accepting your appeal today as you are fully aware of your actions and the repercussions of the offence you committed.

I hope this gives you time to reflect upon your mistakes and prevent them from happening in the future.

Denied

~Grimoire+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.