Denied MaulTPiss's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MaulTPiss, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MaulTPiss
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46160528
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know what i did i asked just for a qauestion to be answered if your moderators cant answer simple qauestions then maybe they shoudlnt be a moderator... please explain to me why i was banned when i asked a qauestion about a word and why it was a slur
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

3. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

Hi @MaulTPiss, thanks for making this appeal. Earlier, you joined Vanilla and proceeded to call a user a "faggot". I warned you in both voice and text chat to not use slurs, prompting you to immediately ask "What, you mean faggot?" This led to your kick for harassment, as homophobic slurs are not tolerated, something you should be well aware of by now. You jokingly called another player something you know to be wrong and said it again after being warned for it.

Upon coming back from your kick, you continued to push it. You asked for a definition of a slur and the definition of the word faggot, causing other players to chime in and start using it as well. After I asked everyone to drop the subject, you were the only one who persisted and again asked for a definition of the word. I was trying to be nice, but after two more uses of the word that got you a warning and kick previously, I banned you for a day for refusing to drop the subject and for continuing to use an offensive term I had asked you repeatedly to stop using.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll leave this open for my admin @Sinz for him to decide along with your report against me.

4. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

really i said what you mean faggot please provide that evidence i know damn well i didnt say that at all for you to make up a lie is pathetic and you look like a sore loser for you know you are wrong... i said what does faggot mean? dont make shit up it doesnt reflect well on you please really show more evidence... this is a word vs word situation at that point... for you to say i said what you mean faggot is an absolute lie and you should be ashamed of yourself .... i called mastertbaiter a faggot in a joking manner which he knew and we talked about it before he doesnt care and didtn take offense to it... the rest of the so called slurs which i still will argue for the definition of what i said... im a literal person, where not directed at anny one so no one could feel harass.. im a little bothered you would lie... it took you a while to respond too which shows you know you are didnt know what to say... you where online in the forums since i appealled... what took so long gathering evidence of what two scree shots? good job but please show me the video where is said what you mean faggot? huh thanks i didnt say that shit

5. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

@MaulTPiss My internet is extremely slow and we have family over for spring break who are leeching off it, making it even slower. If you bear with me, I'll upload a video of the events. It might take a while though.

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.