Denied MatthewZCosta's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MatthewZCosta, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatthewZCosta

MatthewZCosta New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    matthewzcosta
    Your Steam ID:
    dustboy247
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i was banned and I never rdm'ed
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. MatthewZCosta

MatthewZCosta New Member

I've only been playing this server and I have never even been slayed

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Thank you for posting your appeal on the forums today MatthewZCosta. @Noctorious is the one who banned you, and he will get to you at the earliest possible time that he can.

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by me for RDM and Leave First Offense. I will respond when I find the screenshots

Sniped on my own appeal -.-

5. Noctorious

Hello! You are correct in that you were not slain. But, that is because you left so soon after RDMing I was unable to put a slay on you.

I am missing 1 important screenshot :( but, it is not of consequence in this appeal because of the time frame.

@C.A.Anna and I were staffing EU when I was informed by @BierWiser that you had left after rdming mrmcfluffy. For some reason I don't have the screenshot of the report and response itself. If I remember correctly you said you shot him on accident. But considering it was 2 sec into the round and fluffy had not shot any bullets, it is very blatant you rdm'd him and left shortly after.

On the screenshots I've made them a little bigger so that you can see that the time I'm reviewing the logs lines up with the current round.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see you shot him 2 seconds into the round before he had shot any bullets. You claim you've never RDM'd, can you explain this?

6. MatthewZCosta

MatthewZCosta New Member

Ok I do not recall this and I will be asking my younger brother if he was on my computer

Sorry for the inconvenience

Will I be alerted when the ban is over?

7. Noctorious

Your ban is set to expire on 12/08/15 12:08PM Server Time

Since you apparently have no recall of this I will encourage you protect your account better. I will be denying this appeal

Appeal: DENIED
    Topic: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.