Matrix map suggestion.

Discussion in 'Maps' started by TheTrueCatMan, Apr 5, 2014.

1. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

Here is the link to the map on the WorkShop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153936497&searchtext=Matrix

Time to sell you guys on this map! It is similar in feeling to Bank in the sense of openness. Plenty of hallways, secret passages, and spots to hide bodies and c4s ;). Unfortunatly there are no Traitor rooms or testers but still a very good map for a big server like Serious TTT.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looks Painfully bright in some spots and dark and creepy in another I cant deal with that contrast -1

3. Fool

Fool VIP

Somehow it sounds like Matrix to me lol.

4. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I have played matrix map before and I personally did not like it. so -1 from me sorry man.

5. I have played this map along time ago I forget, it looks really familiar, I think I did like it but I could be wrong lol. would have to play it, like I said it has been a LOOOONG time since I played TTT before I came here.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  6. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Its a large, maze like map. Rounds would take a long time to complete. -1 for me.

7. TheTrueCatMan

Well it doesn't have contrast such as that in some of the newer maps that have been tested. It has whites and blacks but not over brightness. As far as Thor just not liking the map, of course some people wont like some maps but I still feel that this map would be a great addition to the map list. It is a large map with plenty of ways to get around. Plus there are hallways you can walk in! (Unlike terror train.)
    In response to shadowdragon, it is not too mazelike. Radar gives a huge advantage but once you know the map it becomes as easy as any other map. That would be like saying clue is maze like. But that's because it is and is meant to be such.

8. TheTrueCatMan

Here is a video tour that I made of the map.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 1