Denied mathewmatiks's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mathewmatiks, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathewmatiks

mathewmatiks New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    mathewmatiks
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i never did anything, i got banned for being toxic i never even turned on my computer, i was busy all day i only came during the evening.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no videos or images i don't know why i got banned for being toxic i hate toxic people.And i don't want to wait for 28 days to play on the server again,28 days and i never did anything.if you have any proof that i was toxic show it to me, also i only play the server when there are less than 15 people otherwise it is impossible to play.I hope you will unban me or at least make a ban for 7 days or even less, your server is the best one, its like normal ttt but better other ones have mods and player models.Please unban me i did nothing wrong.​

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

You were banned by @Phi for Toxic Behavior. Please be patient while they respond.

3. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

please regard to this report against you : http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/...ама-koro-islamic-furry-anti-brony-fire.32508/

you and the other people were mic spamming the entire round when there's no mods around, such behavior is not acceptable, and due to that i'm not going to accept your appeal, and your ban had been corrected to 8 hours ban for mic spamming.

when you're waiting, you're welcome to play on our other servers as long as you don't break any rules.

Serious TTT West : west.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT West 2 : west2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East : east.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East 2 :east2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT Vanilla :vanilla.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU : eu.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU 2 : eu2.seriousttt.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.