Matafrushki and Magafe and Echo0998

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BananaCoconuts, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player: Matafrushki,Magafe and Echo0998

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: 12:36 AM UTC+8

Reason For Report: RDM'd and Magafe wont slay him because "He saw me kill him" but if you look at the video he wasnt even looking at me and the body that i killed was identified. I killed the guy identified him checked if someone was looking at me,nobody was looking at me then Matafrushki just began killing me because there was a body beside me.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  2. Magafe

Magafe Banned

False report after false report after false report. You looked away when him for 5 to 7 seconds, We don't know if he saw you or not.

3. After I kill the guy with a colt, Matafrushki was going to the ammos

4. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

You pulled out a Jihad, and he shot you directly after that.

Not Rdm Please stop trying to get people banned if you want to report someone bring it directly to me please.

5. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Maybe he looked up saw you kill him then say, Wait didn't he just kill that guy , then turned and killed you. You shot someone in the open then got killed for it. I don't see why you are making these false reports for no reason. Really think you should be banned for spamming false reports.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

1: BananaCoconut did not pull out a Jihad

2: The guy who killed him did not see the kill. Look closely in the video, you will see that he is heading for the ammo.

3: Someone gets killed in the closet area, the guy notices, looks up and kills Banana for being near an ID'd dead body.

4: The guy killed on suspicion so at most it's worth a slay.

Magafe you probably should have slain him.

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Like i said before
    and the guy didn't kill on suspicion, He told me he saw him kill silver, which he did. or Bananacoconuts probably had someone muted and that person said that bananacoconuts killed someone, then said his location. Then killed him.

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This was not a case of RDM. The player stated exactly what you did and killed you for it. How do you know what he was doing when you killed the guy; as you were looking away from his direction?

This topic will be locked. It wasn't RDM.

9. Sinora

Sinora VIP

Ok lets state some flaws.

at 00:14, he shoots the guy with the colt killing him
    at 00:19 we see he had a Deathstation and a Jihad, but selects the deathstation and not the jihad
    from 00:18 to 00:20, we see a player heading to the ammo, back up and look at banana
    at 00:21, we see the player start shooting banana
    at 00:28, banana is killed.

so when someone posts a vid, you actually need to pay attention to the stuff in the vid

10. DocFox

Banana wasn't killed by that player, though. We may not know if Echo actually watched him kill him since we don't know exactly where Echo is.

11. DocFox

I've actually figured out what I think happened. Mata and Silver are friends on steam. I think that Silver and Mata were ghosting. Banana killed Silver, then Silver messaged Mata or said something in TS or Skype, then he turned around and killed him for it. There is not really any other explanation than that.

12. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I don't know, if I saw someone ID a body in the kill feed after round start I'd be pretty suspicious of them. I just think it was a case of killing on suspicion.

13. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Yeah even though it looks like ghosting, just put a note on both of their adminstats warning staff to keep an eye on them for ghosting. We don't have enough evidence to ban for ghosting as it could be killing on suspicion.

If you look closely, Banana kills that person, then shortly after, someone gets killed in the closet. The guy who was running away turned around and looked up to see Banana close to a dead body. He probably thought Banana just killed that man (which is suspicion because he didn't see it happen) and started shooting Banana.

14. DocFox

It's very suspicious that someone, who he's friends with on steam, gets killed, Banana ID'd the body, looks on the ground at the guy running toward ammo, then that guy stops, turns around, and amazing looks right up at banana. That sounds pretty dang close like the guy told him he killed him, the one asked where, and then looks up to see Banana still there and takes shots at him.

15. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Don't you think its obvious that maybe when banana killed him he was looking up there, then looked away, then walked away and said wait didn't he just kill someone, looks back and kills him. Or banana has someone muted who called a kos on him.

16. DocFox

You were there, Magafe. You should have heard it as well; if there was a KOS. I find it odd that his reaction time from what you say he might have looked up there to the point he turned around and killed banana was a little longer than a "wait did he just kill that guy?"

17. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Yesterday you said in admin chat, That you can wait how long you want to kill someone for a traitorous act. and I don't remember if I was afk or dead and muted the living players.

18. DocFox

Yes, but what was the guys explanation in the report as to why he killed banana?

19. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I saw him kill silver.

20. Sinora

Sinora VIP

looking at the video on youtube with it in full screan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lPnYotVhjgs ) one can see that is looks like the player on the ground is going straight, gets close the the closet door, then starts looking up and towards banana coconuts for no reason. probably heard the gun shot but unless you have a really good headset, you wont know where it came from. so its odd that he look directly up after hearing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.