Denied Master's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Master, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master

Master VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Master
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:22401174
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was defending myself and in the process broke no rules.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    That around 8:10 am Central Standard Time. In-game I found a dead detective and next to him a a jackhammer. I picked up the Jackhammer thinking "Hell Yes!" and ran away. A few seconds later a detective tells me over in game voice chat to drop his weapon. At this point I'm thinking to myself haha right like hell it is. So in retaliation he Kos me over voice chat.
    This is when all hell breaks loose. Everybody I see starts trying to kill me,
    I don't know who is N,o, who is T all I know is I'm fucked and this sucks.
    I was reported by the detective, for killing him for calling a KOS on me and trying to kill me.This all happened on the last round of the map. So I had no time to write out my side of the story on the report, before the map changed. But funny enough in the RDM report to the Mod "Miss Alice"
    he clearly states that he called the KOS on me "Master" for taking the detectives weapon and not giving it to him.
    There are no rules against holding Detective weapons, as well as not following the orders of Detectives. if it's not a weapon I can hold it all I want. An I never have to follow detectives orders.
    #1 If someone tries to kill me I have the right to kill them.
    #2 If someone calls a false kos on me have the right to make them stop calling it.

By the way glad to be back playing on the servers.
    I can't imagine why I was gone for so long. :)

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

3. Master

Master VIP

For the slay man. The slay.

4. Master

Master VIP

NoI'm not going to report staff member form I'm on the right form. I don't care about punishing the mod in any way. I just I want the slay removed.

5. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

@Master you want the slay removed? If you were already slain there is nothing to remove. The only way to actually handle it is for you to report the staff/player. Otherwise this is an invalid appeal since you have nothing to appeal for.

6. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @Master. I will get straight down to the details.

First and foremost, I actually should have issued a ban, as you left while the slay was in place. However during the time I gave you to return, I got side-tracked with a few other cases. As for the kill itself, I will explain to you why I issued a slay. Under normal circumstances, your kill would have been valid, however, the person you killed for KoSing you was a Detective, who had not fired at you. Detectives may not be killed for calling a KoS on a player, and as such a slay was issued to you. No report was filed over the incident so I do not have a screenshot of one, though I do have the logs of the incident still.

MasterRDM.jpg

I had to dig into the old logs for it, but as you can see here, you dealt first damage against the Detective without any recent shots. I did not find prior damage between you and the Detective either, and as I said before, a slay was issued. I will inform you though that the Detective was warned for calling a KoS for the reason he gave; You weren't the only one to be reprimanded.

I will leave it to my Administrator @Salisian to review the situation and give his input.

7. Master

Master VIP

I got a bone to pick with you now. I moved this over to the Mod report forms. Take it up over there.

8. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I will lock this for the time being, then. Future responses may be posted in the report thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.