Denied MasterOfChaos's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bot, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    (9)Chaos
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55103737
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First, this is my suppose to my first offense.

I'm pretty sure I was ban because I kill Mr.Rogers(traitor) because I saw him shooting probably false but I waited 2 rounds to see if I would get slain, I wasn't slain so I left.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence.​

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello MasterOfChaos, you were banned my @Mr. Rogers for RDM and leave second offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello MasterOfChaos, I hope your day is going well. I will be explaining why you killing me was RDM, as well as giving the verdict on this appeal.

Let's start of with the report I sent on you.
    [​IMG]
    Now let's go onto your response. You claimed I was shooting towards players. I knew for a fact that I had not fired my gun besides at the very beginning of the round. But given the possibility I might have misfired, I checked the shot logs.
    [​IMG]

I tracked down the moment when I threw the smoke, and from these logs, it can be seen that the only action I had committed prior to you killing me was throwing a Smoke Grenade. I believe you mistook me shooting for @DieKasta.

As for you leaving, it is always good to contact Staff Members in @chat if you are free to go or not. So as to avoid bans like the one you have acquired.

Given all the information I have presented, I will be denying this appeal due to your history of using the excuse of t baiting to possibly get out of slays. (If needed, @Salisian can elaborate here.)

However, I re-checked your stats and it seems I missed a note by Lemon voiding your first offense ban. So I have re-banned you for the appropriate amount of time of 5 days. I apologize for this, as the notes section can get a bit clogged up.

Appeal: Denied
    Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.