Approved MasterLiddy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MasterLiddy, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterLiddy

MasterLiddy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    mrmichaelliddy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi, I'm not exactly sure why I was banned. It says I have a three day ban on the Vanilla server, I may have done something unknowingly under mrmichaelliddy. I just recently learned how to change my steam name to match my xbox gamertag, but I honestly only play on this server(s). I was in vanilla 2 today and there weren't many people on and I tried switching to just vanilla an discovered the ban. If it helps my case I'm still really new to playing gmod and TTT at that so if I misunderstood something or just broke a serious rule please let me know. I know at the very least that I didn't go on any mass killing sprees lol. Let me know if I can get back on today because I'm looking forward to playing!

Thanks in Advance,

MasterLiddy​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave (First Offence) by @audrey. Please be patient while she gathers her evidence.

For future reference your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:83221794

3. MasterLiddy

MasterLiddy New Member

thank you I was having trouble finding my ID as well, been learning a lot these past few weeks on my first pc lol

4. audrey

audrey batty VIP

hello—i banned you for RDM & Leave (1st Offence) as per the following report:

[​IMG]

RDM & Leave is when one of two things occurs:

1. you kill a player for reasons outside of the game's rules, in which case we would normally punish you with a slay, but if you leave before we can punish you for it we ban you.
    2. you kill a player who then reports you, but you choose to leave before replying to the report or before any action can be taken against you.

this was the latter case; technically, your kill was valid, in that you killed hosi within the grace period (there is a five second grace period after someone kills and identifies a traitor in which they can be killed out of confusion). however, since you left while you had a report as indicated by the banner that would have been at the top of your screen warning you not to leave, you were banned anyway.

altogether though, since this was a valid kill, you have no history, and it seems like you didn't mean anything by it, i'll go ahead and lift and then void the ban so that you can play again.

thanks for appealing and enjoying our servers! accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.