Denied #$!#MASKY!#4!#DEX's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by #$!#MASKY!#4!#DEX, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #$!#MASKY!#4!#DEX

#$!#MASKY!#4!#DEX New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ted Bundy

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43240485

Which Server:
    i dont remember but i think was WEST 2

Why you should be unbanned:
    the banned me 28 days global
    Evidence of Innocence:
    the mod banned me for stupids reason , just one is true ,

1. 10/31/15 12:30AM
    2. Ted Bundy
    3. STEAM_0:1:43240485
    4. Loopholing, trolling, harassment
    5. 11/27/15 11:30PM
    6. Global
    7. Salloween
    i dont know what is loopholing ,
    i dont was trolling i was revenge me(i killed that person 2 times,harassment( i was lying,but in any moment i said :that son of bitch ,i will kill your family or other thing ) , a person rdm and the mod just said was crossfire and other things(remember i was revenge me i dont was killing other people)

I accept punished in the server but not all

if my English is shit it is because I am using the google translator​

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. Rek

Rek Ø

Hey there Ted Bundy, @Salloween banned you for those reasons above. He'll respond as soon as possible with evidence and the likes of such.

Please fill in your information above completely.
    Ted Bundy, STEAM_0:1:43240485, Global

3. #$!#MASKY!#4!#DEX

#$!#MASKY!#4!#DEX New Member

damm it , just want reduce my sentence

4. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

I'll be the first to admit (and I wrote down) that David's 'crossfire' kill of you in the previous map was sketchy. I even told you that, but there was a fair amount of firing going on in the area so it was plausible that his kill on you was an accident. But, as you're known to do, you decided to take matters into your own hands:

[​IMG]

As is obvious from the (complete) logs before the incident, he had no traitor weapon. So I slayed you for what was an obvious loophole. You admitted guilt (also as seen in the screenshot.)

[​IMG]

Now, the problem with this explanation is that I was in the warehouse with you, and aware of who was shooting when, because I blew through and killed 2-3 of your T buddies. So, I investigated further:

[​IMG]

This batch of damage was well after the first melee was completed, but I might ostensibly believe you were trying to fire at me because that corner was packed with Ts. Still, it's suspicious. (Odious's victims can't be the reason for crossfire, because he was clear across the warehouse at the time.)

[​IMG]

But this one was obvious. You clearly bled him over the course of several seconds, well after he was done killing everyone. And of course, once I caught you and slayed you again, you admitted guilt.

[​IMG]

Each time I've been in game with you, you've been a chore to moderate for. You're pushy, and you refuse to accept our explanations for things because you think you know our rules better than we do, even after we've pointed out the source material in the MOTD. This is one of those times. If you had merely decided to take justice into your own hands, that would be bad enough. However, you attempted to lie about it twice. This is simply toxic, and it creates a lot of work for mods. I listed 'harassment' because of your targeting of a player; 'loopholing' because you lied in reports twice, attempting to use our rules to mask your guilt; and 'trolling' because of your general attitude towards the situation, even laughing at your attempts to flaunt our rules.

Consider this ban a time-out. Once it's over, you can decide how you want to approach the situation, now armed with the knowledge that we don't tolerate street justice and lying.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.