Denied Mascara's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mascara, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mascara

Mascara New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mascaraaa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:113186041
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I got banned after my punishment. He slayed me for acidently freeshooting. Then i got slayed, thats fine. But then after i got slayed i thought ok im already punished so i can leave, i guess. But i got banned for RDM and Leave???? WHats the point of "rdm and leave" when you ban people, who get their punishment, even though its for poeple, who actially rdm and leave to AVOID punishment,get banned. I didnt leave to avoid puishment i left afterwords. I even ask twice in chat if i get banned when i leave even though i was already slayed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Fivecraft for RDM and Leave First Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience

3. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @Mascara thank you for taking the time to file this appeal as you see below
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    you had left during a slay for the report in the image now in the MOTD which shows up on your screen when you join every time leaving during your slay is considered RDM and leave it is also shown below
    [​IMG]
    here it clearly outlines that you must stay for the full round of your slay or it is considered RDM and Leave
    As you did so I issued the ban based on this and will be Denying this appeal and also on you asking about leaving the living can not see the dead's posts unless they are pmed to them or in a staff's case posted in adminchat with '@ message here'. Now I will be Locking this thread and mind we do have multiple servers you are more than welcome to play on such as EU 2, Vanilla Minecraft 24/7, West, West 2, East, and East 2 all of which this ban does not extend to at this time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.