Approved Martin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Martin, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin

Martin VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Martin
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just on vanilla and was reported for rdm. The report read:

N***ERN***ERN***ERN***ERN***ERN***ERN***ERN***ERN***ERN***ERN***ER

Which was nice. Round of bomb rush came and then on map switch my pc crashed so I tried to rejoin a few min later to be greeted with a ban from Irish.

I had 0 context for the report, love that admin acted on an abusive report, and it's pretty shitty to get banned. Can I get a slay and get back in? Thanks​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Irish to address you ban please wait wwhile he gathers evidence

3. Martin

Martin VIP

4. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello @Martin, You were reported my Nilz because you pushed him off a ledge into the lava trap and killed him. Whilst the original report wasn't very clear I immediately messaged you telling you the real reason why seen here Screenshot 1 Now that was on round 5 of the map, You did not message me back and then you disconnected as the map was changing as you weren't in the server 2 rounds after the new map started! Here is the death scene of you pushing Nilz off the cliff Death Scene I then banned you for RDM and Leave because of this. I will not conclude this yet and give you some time to respond again!

5. Martin

Martin VIP

Reiterating my statement above, I accept the slay. The next round was bomb rush which spams the chat so I never saw your msg else I would have replied. Again, on map switch my pc crashed and tried to join back not much later, submitting this request right after seeing the ban.

6. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Okay well, this seems reasonable, I'm willing to reduce the ban to a slay and will do so now! thanks for taking the time to appeal I'll see you in-game,
    -Irish
    Appeal : Accepted
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.