Approved Martin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Martin, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin

Martin VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Martin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:39695407
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unsure of which specific server I played on last.

I just came off a 16w ban and didn't have any intention of screwing around since I was enjoying getting back on the servers. Honestly not 100% sure of the circumstances of this one since I'm assuming I was banned due to the history.

Last I played it went late overnight EDT and I was reported by someone. I stayed around for at least an hour or two and no mod/admin was around that I remember. It was late so I jumped off.

I understand not to leave but if you're reported when an admin isn't around and stay for a while to give it a chance I'm not sure what else would be a preferred path forward.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No intention of breaking rules and would really like to enjoy the server(s) again. 16w ban was certainly a lesson.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Cheers.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

You were banned by @CrownedWings for RDM and Leave 6th which was globalized by @Ashes Relandi

Please be patient for their response

3. Martin

Martin VIP

Will do, thanks for the quick ping.

4. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Hey Martin, I’ve just seen this and I’ll gather my evidence when I can, thanks for patience.

5. CrownedWings

@Martin Hey, so I looked over my evidence and heres what I got

As you can see I slayed you for Rdming someone with a barrel and you apologized for it. Unforunately it was still rdm as said here

I gave you a slay and you immediately left after the round started, now please explain to me why you left since that I had you banned on your 6th offense.

6. Martin

Martin VIP

Not the map I remember getting reported on. Let me take a look and see if I have anything of use to reply with.

7. CrownedWings

Yeah it wasn't, you can see in the video I clicked the tab that says "Previous map reports" but again can I ask why you left?

8. Martin

Martin VIP

Thanks for the video. That's pretty damning. Genuinely do not recall trying to leave to avoid slay as I've done previously.

I'd be grasping at straws; however, I usually use a phone > usb hotspot when I Gmod. When I'm done I usually grab a shower etc and as I'm headed to bed if I've left the game running I'll walk by my desk and just yank my phone. My assumption is this is incredibly terrible timing and I wasn't around to notice the slay since I had a pop-up on my screen for a while. Not to excuse my leaving, just to provide some possibly useful insight.

I understand with my history why you'd err' on the side of caution. The 16w ban really sucked and I'm disappointed this happened maybe the first night I was back. Any leniency you're able to give is really appreciated. (Is probation a thing?) Not sure what else I could do that wouldn't come across as disingenuous so I'll look forward to your reply.

Thanks

9. CrownedWings

Well I'll Accept the appeal and void, coming out of a 16w ban to fall into another ban isn't the best of luck. I ask you to pay attention though before you get off the servers so this doesn't happen again. You will take your slay though in full. I also want you to remind yourself when you can of this appeal so ask the mods if you can go because we keep tabs. I don't want to see you in this part for the forum again because you won't get any leniency.

Have a good day and see you on the servers.

10. CrownedWings

If you have any further questions or anything to add pm me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.