Denied Martinezmrf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Martinezmrf, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinezmrf

Martinezmrf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Martinezmrf
    Your Steam ID:
    Martinezmrf
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Was not given time to explain reasons.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So i RDM 3 times which banned me for 24 hours which is no biggie, but I'm here to write what happened and why i should be unbanned. The first time i RDM, the guy was shooting me because a traitor was shooting me and i killed him and the other guy was shooting me so i shot him then the guy reported me and i told him what happened. I didnt get slain. the second time i will admit that i didnt mean to RDM because i thought he was a traitor and i killed him and i know thats no vaild reason to kill, which made it RDM and i wanted to get slain because i was in the wrong. The third and last time, there was a door that wasnt opening up and it looked like something was blocking it, (Not a person, an object) so there was a dectective trying to get in and i told him i was going to use a Frag so blow it up, as he backed away i activated the frag and out of the blue people got in my way (Keep in mind i checked my surroundings to make sure there was no one around and i mentioned more then once i was going to blow up the door) and so i didnt throw the Frag hoping they were going to move out of the way in time and they didnt and well you could already guess that i and the other people died. So yeah i think i should be unbanned ( even though its just for 24 hours as it says), hopefully i have good enough reasons. Thx for reading.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Carned banned you for Mass RDM (3x). He will respond soon.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hi, @Martinezmrf, i was the moderator who banned you.

i'll admit, i only gave you a round to explain your side of the story, none the less, trying to destroy props is not a good enough reason to kill people.

If you were trying to frag a KOSed traitor, it would be different but sadly a prop isn't a good enough reason.

Here are the logs regarding this incident.

[​IMG]

Sadly i will be denying this appeal on the grounds that your reason for throwing the frag wasn't not justifiable.

Appeal Denied.
    @Disruptionz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.