Approved Marshall Arnold's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Marshall Arnold, Sep 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshall Arnold

Marshall Arnold New Member

Explain the case:
    I was playing on this server and it said something like I can't leave unless I do something but I needed to leave the server and now Im banned for 5 days. Idk what I did but I think leaving the game caused me to be banned.​
    Related Evidence:
    I do not have any pictures in my evidence but I want to be unbanned​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Moved to TTT ban appeals.

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:209214688.

You were banned by @Hosi for RDM and Leave (1st offense).

3. Marshall Arnold

I have not played on this server before and forgive me for asking but what is RDM? Also whatever I did I will not do again.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

RDM is Random Death Match. It's when you kill or damage someone without a valid reason.

5. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

Hi Marshall. I banned you for RDM and Leave last night when you left after I issued you a slay for RDMing LT. KittyKat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I waited several rounds for you to return but you did not so I issued the ban.

6. Marshall Arnold

So is there any way I can get unbanned?

7. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

Seeing as this is your first offense in 2 years and you seem to not even remember the last time. I think I will give you a break. I will accept your appeal but not void the ban. If you RDM and Leave again you will the punishments may be more severe.
    If there is staff on and you have been issued a slay or have a pending report it is best to stay on until it is dealt with and you serve a slay if you are given one. lest we wind up in this situation again.

Appeal: Granted
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.