Denied MarsEverKey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MarsEverKey, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    I was banned for "Toxic Game-Play" on Vanilla, I would like to know how I was being toxic and if possible, a better understanding on the rule.​
    Related Evidence:
    None until I get a better understanding of the rule.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @wink and @Destiny Blade to address your ban. Please be patient while they gather everything!

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey MarsEverKey,

Earlier today I was playing with you, and noticed an interesting scenario when reviewing a report against you.

the report
    chats(1,2)
    damage/shot logs

In this deathscene for the above report, we see you kill a player for 'not identifying a body'. The body is later specified to be bacon w/ toast's located in said deathscene. Looking at the deathscene, we can see how he doesn't get an ample opportunity to id it whatsoever; rather, he's paying closer attention to the attempted t baiting happening behind him on your behalf with with the deagle. When he fails to respond to said tbait, you kill him for not actively iding the body, pulling out your shotgun to put him to rest, as shown by damagelogs.

Since I'm a moderator, I can't prosecute and handle such scenarios by myself. I took the above evidence and sent to @Destiny Blade, who ultimately decided it was Toxic Gameplay and worthy of such a punishment, mainly due to the fact you have several previous warnings against said behavior.

Like I stated before, I can't act on toxic behavior and simply sent the evidence to a superior. However, my personal definition of 'toxic gameplay' is gameplay that is abusive in nature and takes the fun away from other players. In this particular scenario with unided bodies this player, in my eyes, was unfairly killed in a catch-22 situation when the player failed to respond to your attempted tbait, you decided to abuse the fact he wasn't actively trying to identify a body, something that is warned about abusing in our extended rulesets.

I hope this clarifies your concerns and helps you understand the concept. @Destiny Blade will look over my evidence and decide a verdict.

Cheers,

~wink

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  4. If possible, can you extend the video further back? I think he walked pass Bacon's unid body the first time as he was heading towards the drawer, I ignored it but it seems he passed it a second time and I just decided to shoot him as it was plenty enough time for him to see the unid.

Also it wasn't T baiting I just have bad aim with a deagle ;-;

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there @MarsEverKey

So I feel that @wink gave and explained everything here correctly and quite well. You have been warned by both myself and @HelixSpiral for toxic gameplay with the false koses that look like koses. You then use a different from of toxic gameplay as shown by the video presented by T baiting him then killing him for said unided body of Bacon w/ Toast. Sadly I will deny this appeal due to the above evidence presented by wink. Toxic gameplay and getting borderline kills like the one that you got on Jake Paul is not appreciated. Its not everyday bro that we see this. If you have any concerns please feel free to message me or wink on the forums.

Appeal: Denied

~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.