Denied Markus Snead's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Markus Snead, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    XSnead
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50866787
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never got any warnings, kicks, 24 hour bans, just straight to 5 day ban., I was in the middle of typing my side on the story when i was kicked and was told i was banned for 5 days, My side of the story : "I killed somebody with an incendiary Grenade, I threw it in a corner of Italy then almost right when it went away it killed somebody, I'm not denying that I killed anybody, im just denying that i never got slayed, or double slayed, just a straight 5 day ban!!! The ban says "Mass RDM". yet i only killed 1 person.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @RhazhMatazh for Mass RDM. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Thank you.

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Hello XSnead. I was the one who banned you. You were reported for throwing an incend, and when I looked at the logs, you had damaged 5 people with it. Now the deal with incends, you get one count of RDM for everyone damaged by the initial explosion and another count for everyone who takes significant damage or dies from the fire. Here are the logs showing your incend.
    [​IMG]
    I discussed this incident with an admin before banning you, and he recommended a 5 day ban for mass RDM. You are free to play on our other three servers, but I am going to deny your appeal as you should not be throwing random grenades as an innocent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.