Denied Mark's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mark, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    that guy
    Your Steam ID:
    mooskey03
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got kicked and banned for having (that guy) as my name.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for refusing to change your name, he will respond to your appeal shortly.

In the future, please keep in mind that if you're using a name that is found to be causing confusion, or conflicting with another user's name, you may be asked to change it.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello Mark, or "that guy" as you went by in-game today.

I became aware of your name when a report came in claiming that it caused confusion. A player said "that guy" referring to you, when it was interpreted by another player to be a KoS. At this point your name became a source of confusion on the server and needed to be changed.

I first warned you that your name needed to be changed, and I gave a full round for this to happen. After I noticed that after one round your name was still the same, I kicked you from the server with the message "Refusal to change name", which should have been an indication to you that joining back with the same name would face harsher punishment.

This is exactly what happened, you joined the server with the same exact name as when you were kicked so I banned you from the server for 8 hours.

This Appeal will be denied as for this specific set of punishments, you had two chances to avoid a ban but chose not to take them. In the future I recommend heading the warnings that Staff Members give you.

Appeal Denied and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.