Denied MARIAH's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MARIAH, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARIAH

MARIAH New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MARIAH (MarthVader)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25434741
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Bare with me here, as it was two days ago. I would let it go honestly. but I would prefer it wouldn't go against my record if it doesn't need to.

I'm willing to admit when I do something wrong, and will take punishment for it when it is warranted. During the round, a player was called out, and playing the game like anyone else, I killed the person. Turns it was an innocent.

I decided to let the admin know using @message in the round, telling him he could slay me if he wanted to. I didn't receive a response which was fine. The round ended, and my friend wanted me to go to another server with him. I specifically said to him "I'm going to wait to see if I'm slain, because I don't want it to be RDM and leave." So I waited for the next round, and no slay happened and no indication of punishment either. I assumed it was fine, and I left the server. I understand that had I been slain, I would have had to stay the whole round, but I assumed I wasn't getting slain, at all.

I went back to play on it yesterday, and I was banned for 5 days for RDM and leave. I understand when you're an admin that it's hard to get to every report after the round, especially when you're adminning on a full server like this one. However, every other TTT server I have played on, the admin has either told you, or slayed you at the beginning of the next round.

The admin at the time was PanzerShrimp. If I don't get unbanned, that's fine, but I wanted to at least share my side of the story.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Unfortunately, I do not have any evidence as I didn't think it was needed.​

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there @MARIAH,
    Thank you for creating an appeal. You were banned by @PanzerShrimp for your first offense of RDM & Leave. They will respond to you at their earliest convenience, please be patient! In the meantime you can feel free to enjoy our other servers. Please note in the future that the best way to avoid being banned for RDM and leave if you don't know if you are being slain or not is to simply ask the staff member at the time.

Thanks,
    ShadowStorm

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I'll respond to this tomorrow morning.

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Hey @MARIAH

You received this report where you said the player you shot "looked very sus"

sorry for the humongous JPG
    [​IMG]

I was going to issue a slay on you (since this would be killing on suspicion), but you had already left. As a reminder you should always message staff and ask if you are okay to leave, especially after responding to a report.

I'm going to deny this appeal, because you admitted to RDM, and left shortly afterwards.

The remainder of your ban is 2 days, so feel free to play on our other 6 servers in the meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.