Denied Marcus Fenix's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Marcus Fenix, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus Fenix

Marcus Fenix New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Marcus Fenix or Zen
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:34063393
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is hands down my favorite server, plan on playing on this server until my death.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no proof of innocence of why I was banned, though I would like to be unbanned to enjoy the fun and awesome servers you guys have to offer, I pledge to play with more seriousness to prove my worthiness.

All hail SeriousGMod.com​

2. Marcus Fenix

Marcus Fenix New Member

I mean the server to be Vanilla, my apologies.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for RDM and Leave 3rd offense. Please wait while he responds to this appeal.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hey there @Marcus Fenix, lets get down to this shall we?

We were on the Minecraft version of Innocent motel in the third round when the report against you came up. In this report, you killed a player nine seconds into the round. Your response to the report was that they shot you, now lets take a look at that report and it will show what happened:

[​IMG]

Now, as you can see, you didn't get shot at all, I even had checked the shot logs for that round, and it only showed you shooting, therefore I attempted to put a slay on you, however... You had already left, as seen below.

[​IMG]

Since you left before I could slay you, this warranted an RDM and Leave ban, so I checked your ban history, and found that you were banned twice for the same offense in July, less than three months ago. Thusly I placed the ban at third offense, which is a four week ban length. Due to this being your third RDM and Leave ban in just fourteen hours on our servers, I see no reason to actually let you come back, if you did love our servers as much as you claim, you would have taken the time to not only read the rules to their fullest, but also ask a staff member if you were safe to leave so we could avoid this nasty business.

I hereby mark this DENIED, and will also lock the thread. This is local, however, you are allowed to play on any of our six other servers: West 1, West 2, East 1, East 2, EU Vanilla, and EU 2.

I should also warn you, fourth offense is an eight week ban, and at that point, is open to be globalized and/or extended at an admins discretion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.