Denied mara's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mara, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mara

mara New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    mara
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65233341
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First off, I would like to say that I rdm'd one time completely on accident. The guy walked into a train car and without thinking I pulled the trigger on a shotgun. While I was not slain, the man bugged me about the RDM for a very long time - even after I apologized many, many times. (I apologized sincerely.) I was reported once for that RDM. Later on in the night, I was shot at by an Innocent, so I quickly turned and killed him. After killing the innocent that had just tried to RDM me, a report was filed on me. Also, I didn't leave the server right after any RDM's. In fact, I played for a couple more hours after all this happened and wasn't slain at all. If it matters, I'll apologize again for the RDM. I'm sorry.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

You wer banned by @Gorgamel for "RDM w/o staff x3". He'll respond to you whenever he is available.

3. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Thank you for making an ban appeal. I am going to start off by denying your appeal mainly because your ban has expired. The reason for you ban was for this report that was made on the forums.

Appeal Denied

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.