Map sugestions YES! I FINALLY FOUND IT!

Discussion in 'Maps' started by shadowdragoon66, Feb 19, 2014.

1. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Sexy Render
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=204775675&searchtext=ttt

This would need a little reworking as it only has 32 spawn points. It looks like it could be a fun map for everyone. Plenty of traitor traps, plenty of corners for innocents to surprise traitors and catch them in the act of traitoring. Good sized map so it should be no problem to add a few more spawn points.

Terrorception
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110656185&searchtext=ttt

Inspired from the movie Inception. Its a medium sized map with plenty of sniping spots and some hiding spots. Traitors can activate a trap that folds the city over itself like it the movie, but it renders the map pitch black for those traitors that want to play hide and go seek :D

Urban Ruins
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106545993&searchtext=ttt

A good sniper map that sued to be broken before it was fixed. It caused all the player models to go invisible. Its a flooded map with a few good hiding spots and several different places to snipe from.

Town
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165128767&searchtext=ttt

The map I have been searching high and low for but have never been able to find until now! It is a medium sized map with a couple of traitor traps and a vast network of tunnels with multiple entry points that is accessable to traitors. There is a T tester that can be sabotaged and is powered by the batteries scattered randomly through the map. There is an auto-win objective for the innocent to do where you get the engine and gas cans to power the train that leaves after 1 minute upon gathering the parts. I played on this map in a previous server and it was one of the more played maps and was pretty popular.

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

+1 for the first one to replace Office and/or Canyon

3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

why would anyone wanna replace canyon? its a great map.

4. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

+1 on town that sounds like an awesome map. Who doesnt love inno objectives?

5. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

-1 on Urban Ruins. I dislike that map with a passion. All the water made me ragey and it would always get !rtv'd
    The last one seems interesting though. Never played it but it still seems interesting.

6. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

+1 for everyone except urban ruins

7. +1 for all of them lets get some new stuff up!

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The traps on sexy render are just brilliant. Great job by the map maker however the map is VERY BIG. And its a big maze. I worry the rounds will drag out and cause frustration. I'll still do a server test with it to see how it goes.

Terrorception: Gotta say, that effect is pretty cool but it might scare some of the younger players. Its a map I'm willing to test on server and see how it goes.

Urban Ruins: Too much water... no.

Town_b1: Too dark. It will become like westwood and amnis where nobody wants to play it and finally removed from rotation so it wont be considered.

9. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

Sexy Render and Terrorception are pretty cool maps.

10. shadowdragoon66

If you don't mind me asking, how is it too dark? Its not meant to be a long range map, just a short/medium range map.

11. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Terrorception has been added to the rotation.

12. ab228

ab228 Member

+1 on all the maps look fun to play

13. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Terrorception from my experience has been a pretty good map. Though I have noticed it can be sometimes a little T-sided...

14. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

I hope sexy render eventually gets reconsidered, that map is pretty fun.

15. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

The reason we chose against it was due to certain T traps being able to be used my innocents if left on, and the damage would show in the logs.

16. shadowdragoon66

I wouldn't mind seeing ttt_Town tested to see how the community responds to it, but Highwon turned it down for being too dark like some other maps that have been on the server and removed due to how unpopular they were. I honestly think the features of the map would make it fun as we only have a few maps with innocent autowin objectives and an interactive tester that requires items to be collected to make it work.