Denied ManOfWar's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ManOfWar, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManOfWar

ManOfWar New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ManOfWar
    Your Steam ID:
    Hellskey
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It appears I was banned for random and leave. Each time I was slain I allowed myself to be slain and then at some point much later left the server before the round was done and THEN never returned... or rather did not intend to return. I did not try to avoid the slay therefore I believe I should be pardoned at least this time. IT is my first offense. Please unban me on the second east server too for it appears the same thing has occurred.

Thanks,

ManOfWar
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave - 3rd Offense by @Disruptionz he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. ManOfWar

ManOfWar New Member

3rd offense?! Well all I can say was that I always allowed myself to be slain before I left. I thought that was enough but I was wrong...

4. You were indeed slain/banned by myself, and this ban was made Global due to your prior record.

Here is the report in question as to why you were slain:
    [​IMG]

If you are slain, you must wait out the entirety of the round, or it is still considered RDM and Leave.

As to why this ban was globalized on all of our servers; it is because you are on your 3rd offense, and your second offense is still active.

Here is a screenshot of your adminstats:

[​IMG]

I will tag @The Law since he banned you on East for RDM and Leave - 2nd Offense

As it stands now, my ban will stay in place.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Screenshot_137.jpg
    It is expected that players will read and understand the !motd (rules) before playing on our servers. Consequently, you will not be unbanned for failing to read/understand the !motd.
    DENIED.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.