Denied manofmanytalents's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by manofmanytalents, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manofmanytalents

manofmanytalents New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    manofmanytalents
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:76494144
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 36 days on all servers and I do not know the reason.
    Here is what happened:

I joined Vanilla, and my friend was walking around and saying TREYWEY, so I joined him. I RDMed two-three people in the process, which I got my slays for. Then, in Vanilla I changed my name to his and my pfp to his and I got banned for 5 hours for that. It then changed to 1 day, which my friend told me. I joined a different server I changed my name back as well and when the map changed I got a 36-day global ban. I don't know the reason.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will respond once I can.

3. Scotty

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This ban was applied based on your history on our servers. I simply took 3 current bans and added them together and applied a global ban due to your toxic nature on our servers. Namely an RDM and Leave ban, A ghosting ban and a refusal to change name ban. So I totaled all of those bans up and banned you for Toxic Gameplay on a moderator's request. I will allow the people who originally made said bans to give their evidence before I finally decide on a verdict.

Tagging
    @Carlton (for the ghosting ban)
    @Orion (Please provide your evidence for the RDM and Leave ban, even though it has expired)
    @Destiny Blade (for the refusal to change name ban, and the toxicity displayed on the servers prior to your ban)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  5. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hello, I banned you for ghosting June 28th for the following image
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you messaged to Jell-O that gamer and I were traitors while he was alive and so was I, as you can see I'm still being kosed.

6. Scotty

Well hello there, you look familiar Tr3ywey or Treywey or Traywey.

Yeah all the names I called you above were the names that got you kicked and eventually banned due to another member on the server having been named Tr3yw3y who also ended up getting banned for trolling. I had warned you over mic to change your name the first time and then you came back with around the same names and ended up in your ban.

You also during this session decided to micspam which I gagged you for but my audio went rip for the recording so I will be showing the proof of the gag and if requested by @Pacifist I will upload it, and RDMed people because they did not represent the group you called Tr3yw3y.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Mic Spam video given by @iii

7. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I banned you for this report:

[​IMG]

You hadn't killed him but he knew you threw an incend at him and caused significant damage. This is the part of the log showing that:

[​IMG]

I slayed you and you left on purpose refusing to come back.

[​IMG]

Now why did I put Helix leaving the server here? Because you said this:

[​IMG]

You sent a request for west which I took. Minutes later, after you already got slain you decided to leave and even though Helix hadn't left before you did, you still decided to ask him to come back (completely ignoring my presence and Opalbot's message saying I was on) and made another request for staff. To me, you're disrespecting the job that I'm doing especially since I was doing it well by gagging and warning everyone that was micspamming. However, even though I did go through with the request and did my job you still decided it wasn't good enough and left on your slay because of the micspammers that were already being gagged.

I won't be voiding your ban.

8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Simply put you have a history of Mic Spam, Ghosting, Rdm and Leave, Mass RDM and group trolling. You have done nothing but prove that you do not deserve to play on our servers, and that your actions are not going to change anytime soon. I'm denying this appeal.

⚜️Denied⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.