Approved ManOfDeath's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ManOfDeath, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManOfDeath

ManOfDeath New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ManOfdeath
    Your Steam ID:
    o:eek::79551024
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i apperntly have thrid affence rdm and leave but the past two have been mistakes because the first time i misclicked and went to another server but then went back on and so sinz banned me but unbanned when he saw i had come back on, second time i had to go to dinner and sinz said he would ban me until i could come back on and so when i came back he let me back on. third time i wasn't even slain and i was a traitor so i don't know why i was banned. i just want to play im not trying to be a troublemaker it may seem like it but i just wanna play and have fun i dont want to walk into summer like this.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ask sinz he can verify both times​

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were still banned by @Sir Lemoncakes for the Third Offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Your ban has been reduced to three days.

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'm just going to say that this player went onto the shoutbox and ranted about this for a good 15-20 minutes. He made ridiculous acclaims saying that he shouldn't have been banned because he had ADHD, that he was going to a friends house, and made several inconsistencies throughout his story and even at one point said that because of his ADHD he had no friends. (Even though he said he left because he was going to a friends house.) Anyways, this is just to give another perspective of the story.

EDIT: When I had posted this, Lemon's reply was not there. Just adding that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.