Denied Manlord's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Manlord, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manlord

Manlord New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Manlord
    Your Steam ID:
    Need to get it in a second
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was the TTT server I do NOT know the server name? Anyway I thought you were suppose to get a warning, I feel like I could be a great asset to the server, I sometimes do server advertisements with people on youtube, also I am an 11 time admin, and maybe at sometime I could work for you guys.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence only an apology, please unban me.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Carned for a Ghosting offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

A small note: Ghosting is NOT tolerated on these servers. If you are caught ghosting, you will be punished for it.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  3. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

As you can see here,[​IMG]
    He typed a KOS into the Admin chat while Carned was still alive. That is ghosting.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Yeah you KOS'd someone in Adminchat when both staff members where alive.

Ban Appeal: DENIED

Feel free to play on our other servers.

Thankyou.

5. Manlord

Manlord New Member

Thank you for taking the time for reading my appeal, but I'm sorry to say I won't be coming back any time soon, because I believe that a server owner should work with the players to populate the server. Even if that mean bending the rules sometimes, or making the server rules a bit more loose.

6. Carned

We have a huge population for this server.

Whats the point in rules if you are going to bend them?

7. Manlord

Manlord New Member

I said bend not break, you should show some understanding, not just in my case but in all of them. I am proud to say I am a former co-owner and 11 time admin and never have a p-banned someone. I believe in understanding, forgiveness and fair warnings. You see here is how I work. Depending on the offence.

1st time Warning - In mic and in chat ( You should understand that not everyone uses their sound)
    2nd offence - kick with reason.
    3rd - one more kick.
    4th offence - 5 min ban. (with warning when they return)
    5th offence - 30 min ban. (Final warning)
    6th - hour ban
    after that is your choice

Now I'll give you a scenario, Say joe shmow is breaking a rule, the admin bans him w/ no warning.
    Joe is a generous, popular, but gets angry very easily.
    Joe tells his friends to backlist the server and never join or donate

Second scenario, The admin warns Joe and tells him what he did wrong.
    Joe understands, he plays on the server for some time and enjoys himself
    His friends like it too, they tell their friends, and so on and so forth

The server is always full and active donations.

Well I think you get my point, please I hope I didn't insult you I'm just trying to explain my point.
    I thank you for taking the time to read my post.

8. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Those punishments are to light and people that are purposely trying to RDM would just keep coming back after they've been gaged, kicked, and banned for those short amount of times.

9. Manlord

Manlord New Member

Well that's different, If they had a full understanding of what they did then you should go from their. I.E Joe Rdms, an admin says to stop (Mic and chat) numerous times and he still doesn't listen then ban him or Joe rdms and Admin says stop (in Mic and chat) and he stops then their fine.

10. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Punishments for the "light" kind of rule breaking are local to the server you were punished on. We have 5 servers. Ghosting is a much bigger and game-changing thing, and thus requires a more lengthy ban.

11. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Or you should just learn that our servers are different from yours. If you have a problem with our rules, simple solution: leave.

You can be an admin on any server and the experience will be different when compared to our servers. When people come into your server, you expect them to play by the rules correct? We have our rules and if you wish to continue playing on the servers, you follow the rules. There will be no "bending" involved.

And to finally explain, our server owner, Highwon, does work to populate the servers. You'll see him playing once in a while to check on the servers. If you think our servers came from zero effort, then you're severely mistaken.

12. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Manlord,

As you have previously been told, ghosting is something that this community does not take lightly. Any rule breaking for that matter has specific intervals in which we ban. We know that not all of the actions of a player are ill intentioned and not all are as serious as something like ghosting which, if you see our server rules, you will see that your ban is for four weeks; not permanently.

It takes a lot of things for one of community members to be permanently banned from our server.

I also want to point out that this isn't your server and the things we have in place have worked to the point where one of our servers is the number one TTT server in the world; the others are not far behind. I'm not sure what server you owned, but if it were a TTT server, it clearly did not work out for you, otherwise you would not be here.

Our community prides itself in its ethics and standards, because this is a serious server for players who want to take things, like rules and gaming, seriously. If you feel that you cannot get behind our ethics and standards, this may not be the community for you.

13. Carned

Im just going to go ahead and lock this, if you feel like the punishments here are wrong, make a thread about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.