Denied Makaveli's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Makaveli, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makaveli

Makaveli Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SquirterCOnverter
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because POP STAR has no idea what he is doing.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Banned me within 45 seconds of joining the server after someone repeatedly said "pussy ass nigger bitch", so i made a comment about what he was saying and then he gets banned and then me following. Please unban me and make POP STAR right an apology letter for being one of the worst server moderators i have ever seen. BTW you're servers are dying due to these shitty mods, please choose better.​

2. Thanks for filing a report on the forums, @POPSTAR will respond soon with his evidence.

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello SquirterConverter,

I apologize for the lack of communication I clearly demonstrated by not explaining to you what you did wrong before executing the punishment; I am still lacking in many ways and I hope you can overlook that as I am constantly striving to better myself in all aspects.

To start off I would like to say that you were never banned, you were only kicked. Now to fully grasp the situation allow me to explain and lay down my side of the story. Three players - before you - had said unnecessary and verbally abusive content that called for a harassment charge; which is the common warn, kick, then ban under our !motd. You repeated something that a player before you just got warned and kicked for and eventually banned for. I deemed it appropriate to skip the warning in regards to handling your offense due to it being obvious that it was not only okay to say that, but another player had just been punished for saying the exact same thing.

I urge you to review your comprehension of context clues and try to grasp the situation before repeating verbal abuse. We do not, and never will, condone hate/abuse of any kind here at SeriousGMOD. Thanks for understanding, and I hope to see you on the server!

Based on the content of your appeal, I assume you'd like me to be reviewed as a staff-member, so I'll tag my direct administrator @Nena .

Have an absolutely gorgeous day,

POP STAR

4. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Now you've been banned for Harassment for verbally abusing me as I entered the server.

Peace,

POP STAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.