Denied Makarov's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Governor, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Governor

The Governor New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Governor
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:31036375
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, originally my ban was for 7 days....Now, it expired. I got on an AFK'd for awhile....Then I got off. And for some reason it shows a 50+ day ban?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You can check the logs and see that I was on. I didn't kill anyone, I didn't touch anything.​

2. xTimmonZ

xTimmonZ If I'm a traitor, you're a victim. VIP

You were banned by @McMuffin for a 5th Offense RDM & Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience, but I believe your ban was merely extended by an admin because it is a 5th Offense.

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hey there, I am deeply sorry for the delay. I honestly do no remember your case, but I remember you having a very bad record, and I recommended that your ban was extended. Obviously you rdmed in some sort of way, you left, and I checked and saw your adminstats. I forgot to check to see that 2 of them were appealed, my apologies. Your ban will be shortened to fit a 3rd offense of rdm and leave. Thank you for being patient, and taking your time to appeal. This appeal will be DENIED due to your previous record, however you will not serve the 5th offense ban, but rather a 3rd offense ban.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.