Denied Majesticblue's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Majesticblue, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majesticblue

Majesticblue New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [Server Pimp] Majesticblue
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:100119391
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I am guilty of RDMing but I after I have been banned I haven't came back until now and I have played by the rules, and I did kill someone but I served my slay. The Next Day I came on I was banned for 28 days and I have no idea why ...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did nothing wrong and I did follow your rules. I stopped RDMing but for some reason, I still got banned!​

2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Hey Majesticblue,
    @C.A.Anna banned you for 'RDM and leave 3rd" She will respond as soon as possible

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there Majesticblue,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. I'm so sorry about the delay but some things came up. Anyway let's get into it.

We were on minecraft city at the time and the following report had been filed against you.
    [​IMG]
    I had actually been spectating Core at the time that this happened and I can indeed confirm that you had killed the player with a prop. I still waited for your reply to the report and as soon as you sent it in, I issued a slay onto you. As you can see, you did actually kill Core. Shortly after I issued the slay to you, you expressed your distaste in my actions. You even asked about if you would be banned if you left. You can see evidence of this in the following spoiler. I have highlighted the key part in red.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see I clearly expressed to you that if you left before serving the slay you would be banned. Despite my warning you still left the server almost immediately after the round started as you can see here.
    [​IMG]

Now this isn't your first offense of RDM and Leave. You have had 2 prior and even a Mass RDM ban before as you can see here.
    [​IMG]
    Because of this and the fact that you acknowledged you would be banned yet left anyway, I see no reason to accept this appeal and instead will be denying it. You clearly have not learnt your lesson in the past so I feel a length break will do you well. You should also take this time to read the rules and realise that when you are slain you must stay until the very end of round for you to fully serve a slay. If you have any concerns, feel free to start a forum conversation with me.

Once again thank you for taking the time to appeal and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.