Denied Maj.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Maj., Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maj.

Maj. New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Maj. Tactical Ship
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59240427
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It seems I was banned on multiple of the servers. including west 2 and east 1
    Most of the players I play with and a few mods I regularly play with know me to be a very serious player when it comes to the rules. I call out people for breaking them, report when someone breaks one, and I admit when I do wrong. I am confused as to why I was banned for 5 days which I assume as this is the first time ive been banned must be RDM and leave of which I did not do? I played on the server for a while and had a report against me on some of them however no mod nor staff member was on. I do not expect to wait around for someone to come. From my knowledge I did not leave a server when i had a report nor did I rdm someone then leave. My last round i played I was a traitor.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence. Unsure of witnesses.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I banned you for Mass RDM. I will get my evidence as soon as possible.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You literally just RDM'ed and Left on my server. I'll send you the screenshots later.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

1st RDM
    You killed Jfones for smoke grenade, which is not traitorous.

2nd RDM
    You failed to provide proper reason why you killed Yanny.

3rd, 4th, and 5th RDM
    You claimed that 772.6 trans conductor plate had a t weapon, which turns to be false.
    Not only that, you killed another innocent and damage another person in attempt to kill 772.6 trans conductor plate.

For that, I will be denying this ban appeal. Please take this 5 days to learn the rules and proper conduct on enacting upon the rules. In other words, take the ban, and learn how to be a better player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.