Denied MagmaCarrier's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Magmaaaaaaa, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    MagmaCarrier
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78367366
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The ban reason states rdm w/o staff online. Firstly, I was karma banned which for some reason is not showing up in my ban history. Secondly, noob999 was online the moment I was karma banned so it wasn't like the server was staffless. I'll explain the situation as what happened on the map Terror Train on which the 3rd round it was where I was karma banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm just stating the 3 rounds for which I was on EU2 before I got karma banned.
    Round 1 - I was a T that round I remember getting 2 silenced pistol kills. So that removes any doubts as to doing any rdm on round 1.
    Round 2 - In the first minute there was quite some shooting on the lower half of the central train bogey where you can get on top of either the front or back of the train. Round begins, some guys start the shooting and I join in as by the time I join, I see this one guy I don't remember shooting first from my POV. This person kills who is actually the T most probably but I kill him within 5 secs and then proceed to ID the body. AT this point I'm reported twice - one calling me a hacker and other claiming that I had rdm'd him although I had killed them for shooting, and it was within the 5 seconds period I think? Thereafter this shooting a detective by the name of "Beans" starts shooting me but he is killed by me.
    Thus, round 2 I kill 2 Innos and 1 D. 2 reports filed, no slays issued by the moderator online. My karma is at 660 at this point.
    Round 3 - I am a detective, get dna from a body and shoot the person to which the dna quite clearly. As soon as the last T is killed I am karma banned as previously stated my karma was at 660 at the end of round 2.
    tl;dr? I didn't rdm, and if I did, I didn't get the chance to respond or serve my slay as I was karma banned. Now, that karma ban is not showing up in my ban history but I believe the damage logs for this map as per the rounds stated should act as evidence.​

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Kyogre for RDM w/o Staff Online x1. Please be patient until he can respond.

At the moment, according to your stats, the ban on you has expired as it was only 8 hours long and given two months ago.

3. Okay so this is weird but I can now join the server.
    You can close this appeal but I think there's a bug which carried over my last ban?

4. Do not close this! I was just kicked saying I'm on the ban list. I'll upload the video gime sec

5. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

The server appears to be having issues, we need to wait until @Highwon is online.

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The database crashed over night and lost sync, this issue should be resolved now.

7. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

As this issue is now fixed I'll go ahead and close this up.

Thank you @MagmaCarrier for bringing it to our attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.