Denied Magister Squilla's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Magister Squilla, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magister Squilla

Magister Squilla New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Magister Squilla
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42542180
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why I was banned in the first place. I believe I did nothing wrong.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    First note, I was banned for two weeks previously for a reason that I still do not know why (I had joined the East server I believe and just one round into the game of being dead, one of the mods banned me).
    For this ban, however, I recall last playing GMod a few nights ago on the West server and I had RDM'd a fellow innocent player, which I believe I had taken a slay for one round afterwards (I had gone to deal with family matters for the one round after RDMing assuming that I was being slain and when I came back, I was dead so I thought I was slain). The next round I was not slain and I was able to play freely. But I had to leave for dinner, and so seeing that I thought I was slain the previous round for one RDM and the round I was in during my departure I was not being slain nor did I see that I was being slain in the chat, I left because I believed that I served my time rightfully. If I had known I still had a slay then I would obviously not have left the game, because being banned sucks especially since I can't find another server like this one. So hopefully I get unbanned so I can actually play GMod again on a good server. If I am mistaken, then it's my apologies.
    Thank you in advanced.​

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You were banned by @CDriscoll and your ban was extended and globalized by @Thorn .

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

We all get family matters. I've been going through some myself. I've seen you active a lot but you have a bad record. I will wait till @Thorn sees this because he did not put the reason why you were banned in adminstats so I do not know why you were banned. I will consider your appeal. :)

4. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

You were banned for RDM + LEAVE 5TH offense. Your ban should of been much longer but some staff had messed up your bans in the past so this was a modified ban.
    So I am sorry to say this, but I am going to deny this Appeal as it was the 5th offense of RDM + LEAVE and you should know by now that you should check with the staff on the server if you have a Slay pending or anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.