Denied magikarp's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by magikarp, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magikarp

magikarp New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    magikarp
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I accidentally threw a discombobulater on the tower as I was shot by a traitor. I didn't know that I killed anyone or that a report had been filed against me before I left.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

@Pandora banned you for RDM and leave 3rd offense. They will respond shortly.

3. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there magikarp hope you're doing well today. Sorry for the delay as I was staffing while working on this, and the server took priority.

What happened was we were on the map B5 when I was suddenly damaged by a discobombulator I didn't pay much attention as I figured a traitor had thrown it, but it was brought to my attention that you had damaged me to almost near death with it. I went to report you for the damage, but you were already gone by then and I issued the ban on you. You are correct that a traitor was damaging you at the time, and it is not RDM throwing grenades to kill them however you did not warn for it at all. Even if you did warn, with this being your third offense, you should know it's best to ask the staff member on at the time if you are free to go so you do not get banned. I'm sorry, but I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.