Denied MagicManTot's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MagicManTot, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicManTot

MagicManTot New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MagicMantot
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:89089204
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly have no clue why I was banned. I was playing yesterday all was well, I had no reports when I left. But I try to get on today and I'm banned for 11 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    A reason for being banned would be nice to know before I defend myself.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Chris. as he banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

I am currently staffing at the moment, please give me a few to respond and I will give you a chance to show your defense before concluding. It's a local ban, so you are welcome to play on our other servers until then.

4. Chris

Ok, so thank you @MagicManTot for taking the time to appeal you ban today. You did indeed leave the server with no reports or slays on you.

I banned you for "Unreported Damage", which, as stayed below in the extended rules, we are required to find and report "Unreported Damage"

[​IMG]

In this case, this was the unreported damage;

[​IMG]

This was where you ran upto a detective and shot him before being killed, to remind you better, I have included the deathscene;

You were banned for RDM and Leave (2nd Offence) as your SoL on the first ban had 8 weeks left on it, and when I went to report this damage less than a minute after, you had left the server;

[​IMG]

I gave you 3 round to see if you would rejoin, but you did not. It was at this point that I banned you.

Now, you have asked to see why you were banned before you gave the evidence to defend yourself, so I will give you that opportunity to see why you decided to kill this AFK detective, and then I will give this report a conclusion.

I look forward to seeing your evidence.

5. MagicManTot

MagicManTot New Member

he had been afk (and definitely wasnt coming back for that round) and we needed the DNA scanner and no one else ballzed up to kill him so i did

6. MagicManTot

MagicManTot New Member

and even though every one was listening to this conversation some guy still killed me even though every one was ok with it

7. Chris

Very well, thank you for explaining.

I see no reason for the kill, or the departure therefor after.

Appeal: Denied.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.