Magafe false slay

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by stormcreator, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:Who's Magafe?

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) East

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone)around 1:30 pm eastern standered.

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    Slayed me for killing a player due the the commitment of a kosable act.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event)
    I had turned the corner into another hallway. As I had done this I came upon two players shooting each other. As I saw this I started to shoot one of them in the hopes i was going to kill the t(or rdming inno) and not the other player. But, of course, I had ended up wrong and killed the inno. But here is the twist, in the midst of me killing somone for commiting a traitrous act I did not see the TINY indicator on the top righ tof my screen saying that the body had been ided has a t(which most people never pay attention to anyway) the fact that I was busy trying to kill somone for commiting a KOSABLE act. ALL of this was explained to both killa and magafe. After it was explained multiple times killa removed the slay (Killamarshall removed 1 round(s) of slaying from You.). After he did that I am going to make the asumption that magafe took up a conversation with killa about the matter, this is because while I was trying to explain to magafe why I should not have been slain magafe pm'ed a message from killa, "Who's Magafe? to You: Killamarshall to admins: alright then slay mag XD i seriously gotta goY". I have no idea why killa would say this when he had removed the slay in the first place. Also, while I was arguing the slay I was told repetidly that it was my fault because i wasn't paying attention to the top right of my screen when I had EVERY reason not to as I was in the middle of killing somone for commiting a KOSABLE act.

2. Snak

Snak Banned

It's really impossible to tell when the body was ID'd and when the person started shooting. But since it doe's state you can kill someone for shooting someone else, I'd say it was an accidental slay.

3. stormcreator

This was not an accedently slay as i argued with him extencivly explaining all of this

4. Snak

Snak Banned

I understand but Magafe is still a new mod mistakes are made I see his point though there should be a line drawn when theres a confirmed dead traitor and your still shooting the person that killed said traitor

5. Magafe

Magafe Banned

He didn't do a Traitorous Act, Since he killed a Traitor and then identified the body.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    It's not his fault he was rdm'd by someone who didn't pay attention to the top right.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    You could of asked him, Was he a T or Not
    You were using a Tec-9, So you had a chance to stop shooting him.
    If you asked why he killed the guy he would of said " HE WAS A TRAITOR CHECK THE BODY" but you decided to kill him because you thought he was going to kill you.
    He did do a Kosable act, Since he killed a Traitor and Identified the body.
    You should pay more attention to who the person killed before you killed him, As I told you in-game "If the body wasnt id'd it would of been a different story."

6. stormcreator

I understand that he is a new mod, but a senior mod killamarshall had removed the slay before magafe put it back on after killa had left and I feel that magafe should have left it off as killa had removed it first.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The only way this would have been alrogjt alright was that you watch them shoot, id, and wait a couple seconds before killing them; after the whole server knew they were a traitor. If that is not the case, I will have him make a note on your record.

8. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I was discussing with him about the slay. And he was confused because there was two reports on you.

9. stormcreator

Magafe it would not have been a different story because I had EVERY reason to start shooting, so if I had a legit reason to start shooting I have EVERY reason to finish.

10. stormcreator

Mango that is not what happened as I had started shooting BEFORE the t was killed or ided.

11. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Magafe.. Tsktsktsk

Traitorous acts don't get overwritten, they're constant throughout the whole round. If you kill a traitor, that's still a traitorous act and could get you killed(though hopefully won't after 15-30 seconds).

This scenario, even if the person he killed ID'd the body, it's still not RDM.

A traitorous act applies to everyone, regardless if the person killed a T and ID'd their body. It's still traitorous, any traitorous act is liable to get you KoS'd or killed.

12. stormcreator

Thank you for your response Zikeji. I would appreciate if a note was made on my record.

13. Magafe

Magafe Banned

sometime to add about this the traitor had a mp7 out.

14. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

There shouldn't have been a slay. However Magafe is new so give him some time.

Let me put it this way, even if you killed someone who was jihading, and you get killed by another person, it's not rdm.

15. Snak

Snak Banned

Wurd

16. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

This is somewhat untrue. If a player kills someone, IDs them as a T and 10 seconds later gets killed for it I would consider it RDM. As a player it is somewhat your duty to pay attention to these things. The game would be broken if players took advantage of the rule they way you stated it.

17. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I wish someone will clarify the rules or something. Like making these little random parts of the rules.

18. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

That's why I appended "Hopefully won't after 15-30 seconds" xD. I also clarified it to Magafe but he can't grasp this. He's going to talk to Highwon about it later for Highwon to clarify.

19. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

If he started shooting before the body was identified as a traitor, then he didn't RDM and shouldn't have been slain.

20. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I'm talking about a post on the forums every single rule and every little thing that goes with that rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.