Denied Madness8845's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Madness8845, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madness8845

Madness8845 Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Madness8845
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82786398
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was enjoying playing ttt with some friends yesterday. There was a Detective that was RDMing people. I was also a detective. After seeing him mass rdm, I killed him. The next round I was slain. I was upset about this slay because I felt it was unfair. I began arguing with one of the moderators who was on the server saying that it was an unfair slay and that it should be removed. He said no and that got me upset. I immaturely called him some names. The mod then banned me for 30 days. I first want to apologize to whoever I called names. It was immature and not called for. Second I would ask that my ban be removed. According to the server rules 1st time spamming - Gag/mute + warning and 1st time harassmant - warning. http://gyazo.com/2b30dc00161cecd1364bb5d4cd3c3b86
    I feel like my actions were not worthy of a month long ban as I do enjoy playing on the server.
    Thank you for reading my appeal.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Finn for your 3rd Offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient and wait for his response and your appeal will be handled in a timely manner.

3. Madness8845

Madness8845 Banned

The moderator kicked me and his name was not finn. I guess finn thought that it was rdm and leave?

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

He's the one who issued your 1 month ban. So as far as I know, he's the one who banned you. However, Finn will be the one to give his side of the situation so please be patient for the time being.

5. qsawz

qsawz VIP

• This user has been warned for commenting on reports/appeals he is not involved in.
    Dispute having nothing to do with this I'm posting a rule here sorry for breaking rule

You may not shoot a detective as a innocent unless they kos you or damage you thank you for reading this

(Will take punishment for breaking of this rule)

6. Madness8845

Madness8845 Banned

I understand that I broke that rule but I did not rdm and leave. I was kicked then punished for rdm and leave.

7. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Madness8845!

So before we begin, I just want to ask if you are absolutely positive that you are appealing the right offense on the right server. As I recall I banned you for legitimately leaving in the middle of the round, before even being issued a slay, and was informed by @Krys of your rdm and leave, which I then looked into, and confirmed, prompting me to ban you for RDM & Leave - 3rd Offense.
    madness.png
    Also taking into consideration that I was the one who banned you for your 2nd Offense, and that your recollection of events doesn't quite add up, i.e. Krys was not a detective and you began slapping him around at 00:00 and continued for 7 seconds before Krys brutally retaliated, I am inclined to deny this appeal, but I will leave it open for the time being to get confirmation from Krys, and of course, your rebuttal.

8. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Thanks to the damage logs, I recall this incident. I was Shift+Tabbed into the Steam Overlay answering messages when I suddenly started taking crowbar damage. I quickly went out of the Overlay and as Finn so excellently put it: "brutally retaliated". You left before I died so I couldn't put a RDM report in. As soon as I saw you leave I informed Finn via @dmin chat about your treachery.

9. Finn

Finn Human VIP

After considering the evidence against you, this appeal is Denied. The events, as you lay them out, do not come to the same conclusion as the events shown by the logs and by the testment of the player you rdm'd. It is clear that you did in fact rdm, and after leaving, the RDM & Leave 3rd Offense ban is the correct ban. You still have access to the other servers, feel free to enjoy them while you wait out the four week ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.