Approved MadAnthony99's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MadAnthony99, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAnthony99

MadAnthony99 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SadAnthony
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:102354572
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I hadn't done anything which is against the rules before leaving
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Before leaving the server I had asked where a safe space is as a joke, someone told me to quit and I did. I had no previous acts of rdm or false kos'.​

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Gonna tag @Agent A as he was the one who banned you.

He will respond shortly, please be patient.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello. I was the moderator who banned you. I received a report from 12thmancyrus against videomaniac12 who claims that he/she was kosed in the chat.

[​IMG]

Upon searching the chat, I found that you kosed 12thmancyrus.

[​IMG]

However you left the server before I could ask. Thus, I am required to ban you for RDM and Leave as your kos got 12thmancyrus killed.
    [​IMG]

If you can tell me why you kosed 12thmancyrus, that would be fantastic. I'm going to wait for your respond before deciding the verdict of this ban appeal.

Edit:
    You were innocent during that round.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  4. MadAnthony99

MadAnthony99 New Member

If I did kos 12thmancyrus it must have been from me miss clicking my bind for kos in chat. I don't remember doing so this is my only explanation

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

After much consideration on whether I should deny this or not, I'm going to be lenient as it's possible that you might have accidentally misclick your bind and unban you. However, I will not be voiding the ban, considering the fact that you have previous RDM and Leave ban and your hours on the servers is high enough for you to know the rules. Thus, the next time you rdm and leave, it will be second offense.

Appeal: Accepted; Not Voided.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.