Denied Machine Gun Joe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Machine Gun Joe, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machine Gun Joe

Machine Gun Joe New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Machine Gun Joe
    Your Steam ID:
    Machine Gun Joe
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting when I wasn't talking to anyone
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am friends with Bruce Lee. On each map we both have a hiding spot where we each meetup during Preparing. On the minecraft_b5 it was the Desert Eagle room and on the minecraft_cityv4 it was the boathouse. We don't communicate at all except for the ingame chat. I was banned during a round when we both went in the boathouse. I was a Traitor and he was a Detective so I shot him and jumped underwater. We were both banned during that round by Nena (I think it was) and all I am asking is for a unban​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Nena for Ghosting First Offense, she will respond at her earliest convenience. For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:93859811

Feel free to play on our other four servers listed below while you await her response.

West | 66.150.188.73:27015
    West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015

3. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hello there,
    I banned you at 24/9 at vanilla for ghosting , the reason I banned you is because both of you were reported at last map for rdming and you both claim the traitors shot at you first but the fact is none of them did it.
    After the next map the same thing happened again. When you're a Traitor and your friend is Detective , he randomly killed 4 ts without solid proof and two of them reported your friend. Hence I banned you for ghosting .
    @PixelDoge was there too and able to vouch that.
    Hence I'm going to deny your appeal and feel free to play on our other 4 servers !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.