Denied MacAfee Anti-Faget's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MacAfee Anti-Faget, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Magafe,

You were banned by @Event Horizon for Conflict of Interest(COI). He will reply at his nearest convenience. If your the former member of the community, I will tag @Highwon in this appeal as well.

Please be patient.

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Please refer to this thread for more info: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/recent-events-and-our-stance-on-trolls.6931/

Your previous steam names:
    Your appeal has been denied. You associate yourself with several former trolls from our community that have been exiled for their repeated trolling & rule breaking.

@ComPeter

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

What are your intentions for being here and why do you associate yourself with Magafe?

4. not true, why, because of a name? osmeone told me to change my name. u guys let trolls affect u so much, im glad in bann, honest message to all, communities die if you let trolls affect u much, stop, thnk u.

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I highly doubt you're some random player who just so happens to get told to change their name.

6. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Yes, we have very little tolerance for trolls. That's not a bad thing, I don't remember seeing any communities that had trolls being successful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.