Denied m8 1v1 me's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by m8 1v1 me, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m8 1v1 me

m8 1v1 me Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dank Memes
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66721751
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't hack.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not sure how I can prove that I don't hack...

If you can tell me to screenshot somewhere in my files I can show you that they're clean, but idk how to prove that I don't use hacks for Garry's Mod..​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Irritatingness for your first offense of hacking.

He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

3. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to appeal. Unfortunately, when this incident occurred, my desktop was broken and I had been playing from my laptop. My laptop is at home, and I'm not currently there. I should be home in a few hours and I'll be sure to upload the video evidence I have when I do get home.

4. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Alrighty. Home a bit sooner than I expected.

Anyway, this will be a quick one. You see, we collect evidence in the way of videos for hacking.

Here's the video of you hacking:

You'll see around 1:55 you obviously accidentally snap to a player that you weren't aiming at and fire and then immediately snap back to the first player. This is one among several moments in the video that you slip up. I'd also like to thank @BioHazard for bringing your cheating to my attention. Having said that, I'll be denying this appeal and you'll be waiting out the 4 weeks. Feel free to play on our other servers in the mean-time, but be warned, if you're found to be hacking again your ban will be 8 weeks long, and more than likely globalized and potentially extended further. We do not tolerate cheating here, and I hope you've learned such. Also, I'd be more than willing to 1v1 you if you're not hacking ;)

Finally, should you feel this is not sufficient evidence or that the ban is wrongful, feel free to contact another staff member (preferably an admin or higher in this case) via a forum pm. Have a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.