Denied Lyoneboon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lyoneboon, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyoneboon

Lyoneboon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lyoneboon
    Your Steam ID:
    N/A
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It said on my screen that I was killed by a guy named kwasaznik, and that he was a traitor. Another person called {Ownedanteater}All Star EX jr killed kwasaznik. He was then killed by a man named Raccogliere. I asked him through the !p thing why he killed {Own since he was proven(he was almost killed by a traitor. Racco said through his mic that he killed {own because {ow killed kwas. I said that kwas was a traitor so shouldn't {own be proven? Racco said no, kwas was an innocent. Then Racco told the mod that was on the server at the time, FrostedBlade, that I was telling him who were the traitors. FrostedBlade consequently banned me. Mind you, I only said that kwas was a traitor, and he already died. So I only said 1 person was a traitor. Please unban me because this is all just a misunderstanding.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

@FrostedBlade banned you for ghosting first offense. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Lyoneboon

Lyoneboon New Member

Ok then. Thank you for your advise.

4. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Lyoneboon, the reason for your ban can be found here. Please refrain from making multiple appeals about the same ban. DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.